Welcome to iSPEC2023
The IEEE Sustainable Power and Energy Conference (iSPEC) is co-sponsored by the CSEE (Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering) and IEEE PES. It takes place every winter in China since 2019. The iSPEC2023 is going to be held in November 29-30 in Chongqing.
The iSPEC2023, the fifth in its series, will be an event featuring tutorials, panels, paper presentations and technical visit. It provides the opportunity to meet recognized experts from worldwide, to hear new research, ideas and initiatives; and to interact with key decision leaders in the power and energy field.
The iSPEC2023 welcome a wide range of participation from the utility, product, consultancy, service and business sectors of the power and energy industry.
With special focus on carbon neutrality and emerging power system technologies, it will bring you the chance to discover cutting-edge technology trends, examine best practices and identify challenges.
Contribution s are invited on all the related fields including (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Roadmap and solutions towards net-zero carbon power and energy systems
- CO2 capture, conversion and utilization
- Low carbon operation and planning of power and energy systems
- Carbon footprint and transaction
- Modeling, planning, and operation of multiple energy systems
- Reliability and resilience of multiple energy systems
- Simulations and analyses of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Electricity market and energy transaction
- Transportation electrification and its impacts on power and energy
- Uncertainty analysis, modeling, and forecasting
- Planning and operation of power systems
- Stability, reliability and resilience of power systems
- Micro-grids and active distribution systems
- Power system protection and control
- Modeling and simulations of electronic power grids
- Stability and reliability of electronic power grid systems
- Operation and planning of electronic power grid systems
- Protection and control of electronic power grid systems
- FACTS, HVDC and solid state transformer
- Machine learning and big data analyses
- 5G network and communication
- Cloud computing and edge computing
- Internet of Things and digital twin